Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Yellow LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - 65 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 8.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 65 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Look no further than our 120 volt Yellow LED SMD 5050 strip lights for your high intensity, easy to use, super versatile lighting solution. LED strip lights utilize triple chip technology to deliver one of the brightest options in linear lighting. Use our SMD 5050 LED strip lights to celebrate the holidays, show off your team colors, or to light up your property. Flexible, cuttable, 120 volt strip lights can be applied to practically anything and are usable indoors and out.
Our 120 volt LED SMD 5050 strip lights are a top choice for linear accent lighting applications. Each spool includes a roll of 65 feet of strip lights and includes a basic set of installation accessories. If you need a specific length other than 65 feet, our LED SMD 5050 strip lights can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals to fit your project. For smaller lengths try our custom cut yellow SMD 5050 LED strip lights.
Sometimes projects call for more than just the basic set up pieces, so we have you covered. Check out our accessories page to see what we have to offer for all your installation needs.
Each 120-Volt Yellow Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power cord with power connector (includes Inline Rectifier)
- (1) End cap made of PVC
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.53 Watts
Watts Per 65ft Spool: 227 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0135 Amps
Amps Per 65ft Spool: 2 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||78 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|