Can’t live without our 120 volt Yellow SMD 5050 LED strip lights but don’t want entire spool? Well we have you covered with our custom cut SMD 5050 LED strip lights. We will cut to your desired length (in intervals of 19.5 inches) and pre-install a power cord and end cap all to add convenience to your next lighting project. Yellow SMD 5050 LED strip lights are a wonderful option for your next lighting project whether its lighting your home, showing off your team’s colors, or attracting attention to your business. Whether your project is indoors or outdoors, our SMD 5050 LED strip lights are perfect for almost any lighting situation.
Our custom cut SMD 5050 LED strip lights are an optimal choice for smaller projects or for customers who don’t like the hassle of having to assemble their own strip light cuts. Yellow SMD 5050 LED strip lights use triple chip technology to bring the brightest lighting solution in the LED industry. Each LED provides over 18 lumens per LED and are rated to have a lifespan of 50,000 or more hours. If you need more than what is offered in our custom cuts, you can save a few dollars by purchasing our 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
If you need more than what comes with your custom cut lights, then check out our accessories page.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Power Cord with 6 foot lead and rectifier (Pre-Installed)
- (1) Pre-Installed Plastic End Cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.