12-volt SMD 3528 Warm White LED strip lights are the next evolution in linear LED lighting. The warm and cozy color of SMD 3528 LED strip lights are perfect for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, perimeter lighting, and under cabinets. 12-volt LED tape lights are easy to customize as they can be cut in 2 inch intervals to get you the required length for your project. IP65 rated lights are even made so they can be used both indoors or outdoors.
Brilliant 12-volt SMD 3528 strip lights are a top choice for linear lighting applications. Our 12-volt LED tape lights are super energy efficient, consuming only 1.46 watts of power per foot while lighting 300 standard intensity SMD 3528 LEDs. If you are looking for a brighter lighting application, check out our 12 volt SMD 5050 strip lights.
This 16.4 foot self-adhesive LED Light Strip spool comes with everything you need to connect to your 12 volt power source.
12v Accessories Included:
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
12 volt power sources are required but sold separately. Select on of our 12 volt power sources for your strip lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.