Fuchsia 120-volt LED Rope Lights – At the forefront of the decorative and accent lighting industry, it’s not hard to understand why LED rope lights are popping up everywhere. Discover how fuchsia LED rope lights will change your lighting world.
Our ½” rope lighting is super flexible. Use it just like a piece of rope to wrap lights around a tree, deck railing, or awning. Use with rope light mounting track to outline your eaves or fascia. Accent your home or business in countless different ways. Great for use indoors or out.
Because our rope lights are cuttable in intervals on 19.5 inches, you can create custom lengths with ease.
Hard to find Fuchsia rope lights are a slam dunk for Easter, Valentines Day, and so much more.
For further customization including 3 way splitting, splicing, extending, and more, please see our LED rope light accessories section.
120-Volt LED rope lights are:
- Flexible – Wrap, bend, and contour just like a piece of rope.
- Durable – LEDs are impact resistant and hold up to extreme temperatures.
- Energy Efficient – Save up to 80% compared to similar incandescent.
- Long Life – Replace your lights less often with a 100,000 hour average lifetime.
- Cool to the touch – Efficient LEDs operate cooler than other lighting sources (uncoil before plugging in).
Choose our bulk spools for the lowest cost per foot. If you need smaller quantities or prefer us to cut them to length for you, please see our fuchsia custom cut rope lights.
- Fuchsia LED rope lights come UL listed until modified.
- Consider rope light channel or mounting clips for linear applications.
- 120 volt LED rope light spools include 1 power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.