Fuchsia LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.88 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Custom Cut Fuchsia LED Rope Light – Our custom cut fuchsia rope lighting provides a deep rose-colored glow that’s perfect for so many lighting applications. Available in intervals of 19.5”, you can specify a short piece for a pop of color or use a long length for maximum impact. Either way you will love how easy it is to order a professionally assembled piece of LED rope light.
Not only does rope lighting look similar to an actual piece of rope, but they are also flexible just like rope. That means they can be wrapped around just about anything. Use custom cut fuchsia rope lights to decorate your deck, light up the inside of your home, or to attract attention to your favorite space.
LED rope lights are far more energy efficient than traditional incandescent rope lights saving you significant dollars in operating costs. LEDs will last longer, operate cooler, and are a much more durable option than any other comparable lighting.
- Rope light track is sold separately and recommended for linear applications
- Every piece of custom cut rope light includes 1 molded plug and 1 end cap.
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.78 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 115 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0068 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.01 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||17.84 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet
Exactly what I wanted.
Perfect customer service, quality product and fast shipping. I wanted dimmable because most are too bright. I purchased a great dimmer which works fantastic with these LEDs.
On time and the quality I expected