Custom Cut Fuchsia LED Rope Light – Our custom cut fuchsia rope lighting provides a deep rose-colored glow that’s perfect for so many lighting applications. Available in intervals of 19.5”, you can specify a short piece for a pop of color or use a long length for maximum impact. Either way you will love how easy it is to order a professionally assembled piece of LED rope light.
Not only does rope lighting look similar to an actual piece of rope, but they are also flexible just like rope. That means they can be wrapped around just about anything. Use custom cut fuchsia rope lights to decorate your deck, light up the inside of your home, or to attract attention to your favorite space.
LED rope lights are far more energy efficient than traditional incandescent rope lights saving you significant dollars in operating costs. LEDs will last longer, operate cooler, and are a much more durable option than any other comparable lighting.
- Rope light track is sold separately and recommended for linear applications
- Every piece of custom cut rope light includes 1 molded plug and 1 end cap.
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.