Cozy up to the comfort of our custom cut Warm White SMD 5050 LED strip lights. We’ll make things easy by cutting the lights to your desired length, installing the power cord and end cap, and shipping them to you. All you have to do is mount the lights and plug them into a power source. Our 120 volt Warm White SMD 5050 LED lights are a great choice for your accent lighting projects, whether it is crown molding, under cabinets, or perimeter lighting. We will help protect your strip lights against the elements when we weatherproof your lights ensuring they can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Our bulk order strip light options aren’t always the right solution to your lighting needs, so we offer our SMD 5050 LED strip lights to be custom cut in our warehouse for your convenience. You will still be able to experience the triple chip technology, just in the length that you desire. SMD 5050 LED strip lights offer the brightest available strip lighting solution today with each LED providing over 18 lumens and having a lifespan rated at 50,000 hours or more. If you need more lighting than what is available in custom cuts, check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
If you need mounting clips, track, or other accessories, we have got you covered.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-Installed Power Cord with 2 foot lead
- (1) Pre-Installed End Cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.