If you don’t like purchasing in bulk or dealing with the hassle of cutting your own lights, then check out our custom cut Pink SMD 5050 LED strip lights. We will relieve the stress of cutting your own lengths by cutting them in house and installing the power cord and end cap. All you have to do is mount the lights and plug them in! Our 120 volt Pink SMD 5050 LED lights are great for supporting your charity, celebrating Valentines Day and Christmas, or attracting attention to your business. SMD 5050 strip lights are great for any project and can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Our customers love how easy our custom cut SMD 5050 strip lights are to use. When you don’t have to worry about cutting your lights to length and correctly installing all the basic accessories, you get to just mount your lights, plug them in, and enjoy! Our triple chip technology is the brightest lighting solution on today’s market and is sure to put a smile on your face! If you do want to purchase a full spool, check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
If you need more than just a power cord and end cap, check out our accessories page.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-Installed Power Plug with 6 foot lead
- (1) Plastic End Cap (pre-installed)
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.