Red LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.79 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V 5050 SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Cut out the stress of customizing your 120 volt Red SMD 5050 LED strip lights today and let us do all the assembling! We will cut the lighting to length (in intervals of 19.5 inches), install the power cord, install the end cap and ship it to you for easy installation and use. Our customers love how simple our custom cut Red SMD 5050 LED strip lights are to use. Great for special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or showing off your favorite team’s colors at your tailgate! Can be used indoors or out, be sure to use a weatherproofing kit if using outside, sold separately.
Custom cut SMD 5050 LED strip lights are a great solution for smaller projects and those who want a simple installation process. Brilliant SMD 5050 strip lights use triple chip technology which makes for the brightest LED lighting on the market. SMD 5050 LEDs provide over 18 lumens per LED and are rated to last 50,000 hours or more. Want to purchase in bulk and save some money? Then check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
We have a wide variety of accessories including mounting clips and track.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-Installed Power Cord with 6 foot lead
- (1) End Cap (pre-installed)
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.97 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 291 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0161 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.38 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||36 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|