Cut out the stress of customizing your 120 volt Red SMD 5050 LED strip lights today and let us do all the assembling! We will cut the lighting to length (in intervals of 19.5 inches), install the power cord, install the end cap and ship it to you for easy installation and use. Our customers love how simple our custom cut Red SMD 5050 LED strip lights are to use. Great for special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or showing off your favorite team’s colors at your tailgate! Don’t worry about weatherproofing the lights as we will do so in house for you. We will make sure your lights are compatible both indoors and outdoors.
Custom cut SMD 5050 LED strip lights are a great solution for smaller projects and those who want a simple installation process. Brilliant SMD 5050 strip lights use triple chip technology which makes for the brightest LED lighting on the market. SMD 5050 LEDs provide over 18 lumens per LED and are rated to last 50,000 hours or more. Want to purchase in bulk and save some money? Then check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
We have a wide variety of accessories including mounting clips and track.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-Installed Power Cord with 6 foot lead
- (1) End Cap (pre-installed)
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.