Go green today with our custom cut Green SMD 5050 LED strip lights! When you need a specific length and don’t feel like purchasing in bulk then our custom cut is perfect to meet your lighting needs. Our experienced staff will be able to cut to any length in intervals of 1.64 feet and will even attach a power cord and end cap to your custom cut. Our SMD 5050 strip lights are perfect for accent lighting, celebrating holidays, or showing off your team spirit at your tailgate party. Our SMD 5050 strip lights utilize triple chip technology which is the brightest LED strip lighting available on the market today. Install your projects indoors or outdoors and be satisfied with your Green SMD 5050 LED strip lights today!
Custom cut SMD 5050 LED strip lights are an easy way to complete your lighting project without having to worry about cutting the lights yourself. Our customers love the custom cut option when they have smaller projects or don’t feel comfortable cutting lights and attaching power cords themselves. If you need more lighting then check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
For full customization of your lights, check out our accessories page.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Power Plug with 6 foot lead and rectifier (pre-installed)
- (1) PVC End Cap (pre-installed)
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.