120-Volt Warm White LED Rope Lights – It’s no surprise that LED rope lights in warm white are the number one selling rope light color. Rich and warm like traditional incandescent lighting, warm white LED rope lights appeal to a wide range of consumers using them for a huge variety of lighting projects. Use them for patios, kitchens, stairs, buildings, windows, crown molding, railings, boats, RVs, and much more.
LED rope lights are a top choice because of their versatility, energy efficiency, and ease of use. Since rope lights look and behave like a piece of rope, they are very easy to bend, manipulate, and customize into almost any shape or design. Customize them to fit almost any lighting project indoors or out.
Each UL listed 148’ LED rope light spool comes with the power cord attached and is ready to be plugged in, but can also be easily customized to your specific length since Brilliant Brand LED rope lights are cuttable in intervals of 19.5 inches.
Our bulk rope light spools offer the best bargain per foot for your lighting projects. For smaller jobs you may want to consider our custom warm white LED rope lights. Long life, durable LED rope lights are the perfect match for your next lighting endeavor.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.