Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Warm White LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 18.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- Warm White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
- LED Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
120-Volt Warm White LED Rope Lights – It’s no surprise that LED rope lights in warm white are the number one selling rope light color. Rich and warm like traditional incandescent lighting, warm white LED rope lights appeal to a wide range of consumers using them for a huge variety of lighting projects. Use them for patios, kitchens, stairs, buildings, windows, crown molding, railings, boats, RVs, and much more.
LED rope lights are a top choice because of their versatility, energy efficiency, and ease of use. Since rope lights look and behave like a piece of rope, they are very easy to bend, manipulate, and customize into almost any shape or design. Customize them to fit almost any lighting project indoors or out.
Each UL listed 148’ LED rope light spool comes with the power cord attached and is ready to be plugged in, but can also be easily customized to your specific length since Brilliant Brand LED rope lights are cuttable in intervals of 19.5 inches.
Our bulk rope light spools offer the best bargain per foot for your lighting projects. For smaller jobs you may want to consider our custom warm white LED rope lights. Long life, durable LED rope lights are the perfect match for your next lighting endeavor.
- 120-volt warm white LED rope lights are UL listed as packaged. However, modification will void this listing.
- For linear lighting installations we recommend LED rope light mounting clips or rope light mounting track
- Each spool includes 1 molded power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Warm White - 2900-3200k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.88 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 130 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0070 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.04 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||17.84 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet
Best rope lighting we have ever worked with
This is the very first time I've used Birddog rope lights. 3 of the 9 rolls we had to cut in half in order to have 6-75' lengths to wrap shorter palm trees and install new plug cords and it went seamlessly. Awesome product.
I bought 148ft for my sisters new deck and it's top quality, easy to install. Couldn't wait to see the reveal at night! Looks like something from Disney World. Highly recommends this!!!
LED Rope light & delivery by UPS
The LED rope light is of high quality, including the accessories to make individual lengths. The WW color and brightness is great.
120 v Led Rope light
Gosh, shipped on time, packaged as stated and couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much