Get your SMD-5050 RGB multi-color LED strip lighting cut just for your project. Just specify the length of your strip lights (in intervals of 1.64 feet or every 19.5 inches) and we will put it together for you including a mini inline controller as well as silicone and weatherproof heat tape around the connections to insure you have a secure and corrosion free connection. We take the hassle out of making a couple of short runs by putting it together for you. Do you have a specific idea that you want to make into a lighting phenomenon?
*Custom cut multi-color LED strip light sections are not returnable.
Each custom cut length includes a standard inline LED RGB mini controller. This economical controller can easily change between single LED colors or multiple pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button.
For ultimate control upgrade to our outdoor remote controlled Multi-function RGB LED controller. Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more. Multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and multiple preprogrammed effects. Over 8,000 different options.
For RGB strip light accessories such as mounting clips, track, and connectors, please visit our 120 volt RGB strip light accessories section.
Looking for longer lengths? Try our 65ft RGB color changing LED strip lights or the longer 148ft RGB color changing LED strip lights, or for a custom solution see our custom cut RGB color changing LED strip lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.