Cozy up to our SMD 5050 Warm White LED strip lights when you want a great accent lighting solution for your next lighting project. It’s no surprise why this is one of our most popular strip light colors. LED strip lights (also known as LED tape lights or LED ribbon lights) are some of the brightest accent lighting on the market. Not only that, but they are versatile, customizable, and super easy to use. Discover why strip lights are the perfect choice when installing lights underneath cabinets, lining crown molding, outlining buildings, or bringing attention to your home or business.
Consider pairing our indoor/outdoor SMD strip lights with a multi-function controller to infuse some additional fun into your project with a variety of flashing or fading effects.
SMD 5050 120 volt Warm White LED strip lights are ideal for almost any linear lighting application and are sold in 148 foot spools that can be cut every 19.5 inches to fully customize the length to your needs. Our 120 volt strip lights can run up to 330 feet in in total length using a single power cord and feature similar high output LEDs found in our 12 volt SMD-5050 Strip Lights. With 60 LEDS per meter and 138 lumens per foot, warm white SMD 5050 strip lights are sure to brighten any dull space in your home or business.
Check out our wide selection of accessories for the ability to fully customize your strip lighting project.
Each LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord with Power Connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) Clear PVC End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.