Do you love our Blue SMD 5050 LED strip lights but don’t need an entire spool? Well then try out our custom cut 120 volt SMD 5050 LED strip lights today and you will have your cut customized to your desired length. You will receive your lights, an end cap, and a power cord. Use your strip lights for accent lighting, to celebrate the holidays, or to show off your favorite team’s colors. Our strip lights can be installed either indoors or outdoors.
Our custom cut SMD 5050 LED strip lights are the perfect option if you don’t feel like cutting the lights yourself and want an easy installation. Utilizing triple chip technology, our Blue SMD 5050 strip lights are the brightest LED lighting solution on the market today. SMD 5050 LEDs provide over 18 lumens per LED and are rated to last 50,000 hours or longer. You can also purchase in bulk with our 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
You can also purchase mounting clips, track, and additional accessories as needed.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) LED Strip Light Power Cord with 6 foot lead (pre-installed)
- (1) End Cap (pre-installed)
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.