Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Warm White LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - 65 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 8.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 65 Feet
- Warm White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
If you are looking for LED strip lights with a comfortable, warm, yellowish white color, then our 120 volt SMD 5050 LED Warm White strip lights are the perfect choice. Brilliant Brand SMD 5050 strip lights are the brightest available option, utilizing our three-chip technology. Warm white is the most popular color preference for accent lighting and works great for under cabinet lighting, crown molding, or any other project that calls for a cozy ambiance.
For fun lighting effects pair with a multi-function controller. Whether your project calls or an indoor or outdoor application, choose Warm White SMD 5050 tape lighting to brighten your next venture!
120 volt SMD 5050 LED strip lights are popular in many linear lighting applications and are extremely easy to use. Super flexible PVC encases durable LED chips creating a strip or tape shaped light. These strip lights are packaged in 65 foot spools and come with the basic accessories to complete your installation. Customize your length. Ribbon light spools can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals to meet your specific lighting needs. The triple chip technology utilizes 3 LEDS per chip to brighten up your project with over 200 lumens per foot.
We offer a wide variety of LED strip light accessories to help you complete the perfect installation.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord with Power Connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) Clear PVC End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Warm White - 2800-3200k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.39 Watts
Watts Per 65ft Spool: 205 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0116 Amps
Amps Per 65ft Spool: 1.71 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||138 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|