Brilliant Brand RGB SMD LED color changing neon rope lights are the ultimate solution to all of your lighting needs and you will be amazed of the versatility and lustrous capability they offer! With 6 preset colors, you can use these lights in any situation. You can even customize your own colors, make them fade, flash, dim, and much more!
Using a combination of red, green, and blue SMD chips, RGB LED neon rope lights create the most magnificent colors on the market today! You will get the neon color without having to worry about dealing with neon glass tubes. RGB SMD LED 120-volt rope lights are very flexible and have a lifetime of 50,000 hours. Even better, you will save money on your next energy bill as SMD LED neon rope lights consume 80% less power than traditional neon glass tubes. Buy our RGB neon rope lights today and draw attention to your business, light up your home, or liven up your bar or restaurant. RGB SMD LED neon rope lights can do it all!
RGB SMD LED neon rope lights are sold in 148 foot spools and are easily customizable as they can be cut in intervals of 19.5 inches. If your application doesn’t require a full spool, then check out our custom cut RGB Neon Rope Lights.
148’ spool includes a standard inline LED RGB mini controller. This economical controller can easily change between single LED colors or multiple pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button.
For ultimate control upgrade to our outdoor remote controlled Multi-function RGB LED controller. Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more. Multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and multiple preprogrammed effects. Over 8,000 different options.
Add all the finishing touches to your project with our selection of mounting track, clips, and many other accessories.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed Inline RGB Mini-Controller
- (1) Pre-installed Power Connector
- (1) Pre-installed Plastic End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.