Save yourself the hassle of cutting your lights to length today and order our custom cut 120 volt Cool White SMD 5050 LED strip lights! Just tell us the length you need, and we’ll cut the lights, attach and heat seal weatherproof tape on a power cord and end cap. This will make installation as easy as mounting your lights and plugging it into a power source! Cool White SMD 5050 LED strip lights are great for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinets, and perimeter lighting. They are also great for just lighting up the dull spaces in your home. LED strip lights are great for any project and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Choose our custom cut SMD 5050 LED strip lights for an easy solution to your lighting needs. Our triple chip technology provides the brightest LED lighting solution in the LED lighting industry. With over 18 lumens per LED, our SMD 5050 LED strip lights will brighten anyone’s day! Save money when you purchase in bulk with 65 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 5050 strip lights.
We offer more accessories such as mounting clips and track for your LED installation needs.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Power Cord with 6 foot lead and rectifier (pre-installed)
- (1) End Cap (pre-installed)
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.