Light up your next project with our 120 volt Pink SMD 5050 LED strip lighting today and witness the amazing benefits of the triple chip technology. Our 120 volt SMD 5050 LED strip lights offer the brightest strip lighting solution on the market today. Display your holiday spirit for Christmas, Valentine’s day, or any other holiday with our flamingo pink strip lights. Don’t just stop there for the holidays. Use our strip lighting to brighten your home, light your deck, or to add a finishing touch to your next landscape project. Our strip lights can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Also known as LED tape and LED ribbon lighting, this linear LED product is rapidly becoming the lighting product of choice for 120 volt applications. Our 65 foot spool of pink strip lighting comes with a basic set of accessories to get your installation started. If you need a length shorter than 65 feet, our light is cuttable every 19.5 inches allowing you to create multiple lighting runs. The maximum run length for 120 volt SMD 5050 strip lighting is 330 feet, much longer than our 12 volt SMD-5050 Strip Lights.
To have us custom cut LED strip lights to your desired length check out our custom cut pink SMD 5050 LED strip lights.
For your projects that may require a more complex installation procedure, check out our accessories.
Each Pink LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) Power Cord with a Power Connector (Inline Rectifier attached) – 2 feet in length
- (1) Protective end cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.