Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Pink LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 15.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Impress your neighbors or customers with our hard to find 120 volt SMD 5050 Pink LED strip lights! These versatile and easy to use LED strip lights are sure to impress for your next project whether its decorating your home, displaying holiday cheer, or attracting attention to your business or organization. Utilizing the latest triple chip technology, SMD 5050 offer the brightest lighting solution in the industry. Our Pink LED strip lights are adaptable for almost any lighting scenario and can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Each strip light spool includes 148 feet of 120 volt Pink SMD 5050 LED strip lighting that can be cut every 19.5 inches so you can have the length of strip lighting necessary to satisfy your project. With 60 LEDs every 3.25 feet, pink led strip lights will product up to 200 lumens per foot. Brighten the darkest spots in your basement, yard, or on the outside of your building.
Each spool contains some standard installation accessories, but complex projects may require more so take a look at our strip light accessory page.
For smaller sizes try our custom cut pink SMD 5050 LED strip lights.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord with a Power Connector (Inline Rectifier attached)
- (1) Protective PVC end cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.68 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 248 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0159 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.36 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||59 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|