120 volt SMD 5050 Green LED strip lights are a bright and exciting addition to your next project! Our Brilliant Brand 120 volt SMD 5050 LED strip lights use 3 chip technology to offer the brightest strip lighting solution in today’s market. Whether it is for a holiday like St. Patrick’s Day or Christmas, a housing project, or to attract attention to your business or organization, select our incredibly versatile SMD 5050 Green LED strip lights for your design. Add cool effects or dim your lights with a dimmer, fader, or flashing controller.
Green SMD 5050 LED strip lights are ideal for your line voltage applications. Rolled into 148 foot spools, they can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals to customize your length to meet the needs of your project. If you don’t need full spool of 148 feet, check out our 65 foot spools and custom cut lengths. 120 Volt LED SMD-5050 strip lights feature the same high output LEDs found in our 12 volt SMD-5050 Strip Lights but offer a longer maximum run.
Each 120-volt LED light spool includes the basics to get your light installation started, but more complicated installations may require additional accessories.
Each LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Plug with Power Connector and an inline rectifier
- (1) End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.