Go green with our 120 volt Green SMD 5050 LED strip lights today and show off the brightest lighting solution on the market today! With triple chip LED technology your lights will attract attention to your landscape project, for the holidays like St. Patty’s Day, or to your business. Add excitement to Green SMD 5050 strip lighting with a dimmer, fader, or flashing controller. The versatile SMD 5050 LED strip light is flexible and can be adapted to almost any project since it can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Sometimes called ribbon or tape light, our 120 volt Green SMD 5050 LED strip light is an ideal solution for linear lighting applications. Your 65 foot spool will include a basic accessory kit which will give you what you need for standard installations. Green SMD 5050 strip lighting is flexible, easy to use, and can be cut every 19.5 inches
120 volt SMD 5050 strip light has a maximum run length of up to 330 feet on a single power cord. With 60 LEDs every 39 inches you are sure to get consistent even output.
Check out our strip light accessories if your project is more complex than a standard installation.
For smaller lengths consider using our custom cut green SMD 5050 LED strip lights.
Each Green LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Standard Power Cord with Power Connector (includes an Inline Rectifier)
- (1) End Cap made of PVC to protect your lights
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.