Cool White SMD 5050 LED strip lights are the brightest color option available for LED strip lighting. Utilizing SMD (Surface Mount Device) bulbs, our high-intensity LED strip lights use the latest technology to deliver you maximum functionality and lumen performance. Discover how to use flexible 120v LED tape lights to easily and effectively brighten up any area including outlining windows, underlining cabinets, behind crown molding, wrapping trees, decks, or patios, or for task specific lighting for any space. Cool white LED strip lights give off a bluish hue and are great for accenting and task lighting. If you want the ability to dial back the intensity, consider using one of our strip light dimmers, strip light faders, or 2-channel light controller. Cool White SMD 5050 120v dimmable LED lights will exceed your needs and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Sometimes referred to as tape lights or ribbon lights, SMD 5050 LED strip lighting is great for line voltage applications and is known for its ease of use. Flexible and thin, Brilliant Brand strip lights come in 65 foot spools and can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals to ensure you have the correct length for your project. Each spool comes with the basic accessories to get you started. If you have a project that is more complex than your standard application, check out our page of strip light accessories to meet all your needs.
For smaller lengths consider using our custom cut cool white strip lighting.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Plug with Power Connector and inline rectifier that will convert AC into DC
- (1) End Cap made of PVC
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.