Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Cool White LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - 65 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 8.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 65 Feet
- Cool White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Cool White SMD 5050 LED strip lights are the brightest color option available for LED strip lighting. Utilizing SMD (Surface Mount Device) bulbs, our high-intensity LED strip lights use the latest technology to deliver you maximum functionality and lumen performance. Discover how to use flexible 120v LED tape lights to easily and effectively brighten up any area including outlining windows, underlining cabinets, behind crown molding, wrapping trees, decks, or patios, or for task specific lighting for any space. Cool white LED strip lights give off a bluish hue and are great for accenting and task lighting. If you want the ability to dial back the intensity, consider using one of ourmulti-function controllers. Cool White SMD 5050 120v dimmable LED lights will exceed your needs and can be installed indoors or outdoors.
Sometimes referred to as tape lights or ribbon lights, SMD 5050 LED strip lighting is great for line voltage applications and is known for its ease of use. Flexible and thin, Brilliant Brand strip lights come in 65 foot spools and can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals to ensure you have the correct length for your project. Each spool comes with the basic accessories to get you started. If you have a project that is more complex than your standard application, check out our page of strip light accessories to meet all your needs.
For smaller lengths consider using our custom cut cool white strip lighting.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Plug with Power Connector and inline rectifier that will convert AC into DC
- (1) End Cap made of PVC
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Cool White - 6000-6500k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.22 Watts
Watts Per 65ft Spool: 180 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0107 Amps
Amps Per 65ft Spool: 1.58 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||180 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
Fast shipping great communication and easy checkout! A+
LED light strip
I installed this product in about 2 hours. What a huge difference in our dark carport. It was necessary to shorten the strip by about 3 feet for the application but it was simple to do with the markings on the strip. The only issue involved with installation were the clips for holding the strip to the surface. I found the clear plastic clips required substantial stretching to fit over the LED light strip. It was quite difficult to do in the 40 degree temperatures. All in all I would purchase these lights again as we are extremely happy with how our project turned out.
Great replacement for outdated outdoor sign bulbs.
We have an outdoor commercial sign for our business, it became impossible to find the special custom size bulbs for it. We decided to use the LED strip instead. Not only is it brighter than before, it also uses a fraction of the power that the old set up used.
120 v SMD 5050 65ft
Great product. I will definitely order more for future customer projects.