Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Cool White LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 15.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- Cool White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.44 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Try 120-volt SMD 5050 Cool White LED strip lights for our brightest solution using LED strip lights. Also known as tape lights or ribbon lights, these rectangular shaped lights are flexible, versatile, and easy to use. Cool white LEDs display a bluish hue that is ideal for task lighting, accenting, and work lights.
Install our 120 volt Cool White SMD 5050 LED strip lights for your next project whether it’s lighting your house, providing office space lighting, or underlining cabinets. If you like how bright cool white is but want the option to dim them down, we offer multi-function controllers to help control the brightness and the lighting effects. 120 volt SMD 5050 strip lights can be applied to indoor or outdoor applications.
High output LED strip lights are the preferred choice for line voltage lighting applications as they can be easily adapted and customized to any project. Cuttable in 19.5 inch intervals, our Cool White strip lights come in spools of 148 feet. If that’s too long for your project then check out our smaller 65 foot spools or let us cut them for you by choosing our custom cut cool white SMD 5050 LED strip lights.
If you need more than the basics that come with the spool, we have a whole section devoted to strip light accessories.
Each White LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Plug with Power Connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Cool White - 6000-6500k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 2.39 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 354 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0216 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 3.2 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.50 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.44 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||180 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|