Have a small space? Only need a few short runs? Then our 65 foot Brilliant™ SMD-5050 120 volt RGB LED Strip Light spool is your best choice. Save time and money with no added driver or transformer cost - just plug it in! Get the same dazzling color change and lighting effects as our 148 foot spool but save money and have fewer leftovers! The perfect solution to invigorate and add excitement to any dull space.
120 volt LED RGB Strip lights are the next evolution of linear lighting technology and offer the brightest accent lighting solution available in today's market. They are extremely versatile, can be easily customized using a wide variety of accessories, and have the ability to be installed in maximum runs of 148 feet!
65’ spool includes a standard inline LED RGB mini controller. This economical controller can easily change between the multiple pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button.
For ultimate control upgrade to our outdoor remote controlled Multi-function RGB LED controller. Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more. Multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and 7 pre-programmed steady burn colors, or you can make your own custom colors with 1,000s of different options.
For RGB strip light accessories such as mounting clips, track, and connectors, please visit our 120 volt RGB strip light accessories section.
Looking for longer lengths? Try our 148ft RGB color changing LED strip lights or for a custom solution see our custom cut RGB color changing LED strip lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.