120 volt SMD 3528 LED strip lights are the next generation of rope lights and are sure to brighten your next project! SMD 3528 red LED strip lighting is perfect for special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or showing off your team’s colors at your next tailgate party.
LED strip lights are extremely versatile and can be easily customized for any lighting endeavor. Also known as LED tape lights, these line voltage lights are rated for indoor and outdoor use.
Energy efficient 120 volt LED strip lights are perfect for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinets, and lining perimeters. Included in each 148 foot spool are the strip lights, a power cord, and an end cap. Strip lights are also customizable and can be cut every 19.5 inches.
Don’t just stop with the basics. Enhance your project by visiting our strip light accessories page and get the full LED lighting experience!
Each Red Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Power Plug with a power connector and inline rectifier
- (1) End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.