Enjoy the many benefits of our 120 volt Cool White SMD 3528 LED strip lights today and make your next lighting project a snap! Cool white is the brightest color available in our SMD 3528 strip light series and provides a pleasant accent for crown molding, under cabinet, task, and perimeter lighting. Versatile and easy to use, our SMD 3528 LED strip lights are a simple solution to all your linear lighting needs. If SMD 3528 LED strip lights are still not bright enough for your project, then check out our SMD 5050 120v LED Tape Lights.
120 volt SMD 3528 LED strip lights (also known as ribbon lights or rope lights) are perfect for all your line voltage applications making them super convenient to customize and then connect to any regular outlet. No more hassle and expense of a low voltage transformer. Brilliant Brand cool white SMD 3528 ribbon lights come in 65 foot spools and can be cut every 19.5 inches. Each spool includes basic installation accessories which will get you started on the right path to completing your project. For a more comprehensive selection of installation pieces, check out our accessories page to find what you will need to complete your project.
Don’t need a full spool of 65 feet? No problem. Let us cut your LED ribbon lights to length for you. Visit our custom cut cool white SMD 3528 led strip lights section for details.
Each Cool White Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Standard Power Cord with inline rectifier and power connector
- (1) PVC End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.