Yellow 12v Incandescent Rope Lights can transform buildings, store windows, toe kicks, gazebos, coves, cabinets, and more. Choose our versatile, economical, 12v DC rope lights anywhere you need safe, low voltage lighting. Smaller 3/8” diameter allows these rope lights to be installed almost anywhere. Bend, twist, and shape into almost any design.
Our Yellow 12v Incandescent Rope Lights are available in spools of 150 feet, with cutting intervals of 4 inches. You can run up to 20 feet of lighting per power source.
Enjoy even omni-directional lighting that will add extra attention to you your lighting application.
Yellow 12v Incandescent Rope Lights kits include the accessories listed below. We also offer a wide selection of other 12v Incandescent Rope Light accessories if your lighting designs are more complex.
Each Yellow 12v Incandescent Rope Light Kit Includes:
- (3) 12v Power Cords - 1 cord powers up to 20 feet of lights
- (3) 12v Power Connectors
- (3) 12v End Caps
- (3) 12v Inline Splices
- (50) C Style Clips
12V Rope Light Mounting track sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.