Green 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope lights are a fun and economical lighting product to bring some wow to your business, home, and outdoor projects. Great for Christmas, Saint Patrick’s Day, and more.
Super versatile and flexible, you can wrap our rope lights around trees and columns, put them under counters, outline windows and buildings, and so much more. Incandescent rope lights are safe for use inside and out when properly sealed.
If you are interested in more energy efficient lights with a longer lifetime, check out our LED rope lights.
120v incandescent rope lights can be cut every 18 inches, and come in spool of 150’. They come with a variety of basic accessories. We also have additional 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and rope light controllers for larger lighting projects
Green 1/2 inch 120v Incandescent Rope Light spools come with:
- (3) Power Cords - 1 cord will run up to 150ft
- (3) Power Connectors
- (3) End caps
- (3) Rope Light Splices
- (50) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.