Red Incandescent Rope Light - 120 Volt - 1/2 Inch - 150 Feet
- 21.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 18 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- Incandescent 120 Volt Half Inch Rope Light Cut Sheet
- Incandescent 120 Volt Half Inch Rope Light Installation
- Incandescent Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Red ½ inch 120 volt incandescent rope lights are great for lighting up landscape projects, your home, or your business. Red rope lights are a colorful and economic lighting solution to all your lighting needs.
Incandescent rope lights are flexible and easy to use, making them extremely versatile for any of your lighting projects. The PVC plastic casing for Incandescent lights are rated to be used indoors and outdoors, as long as all connections are sealed with weatherproofing materials.
Our red rope lights are sold in 150 foot spools and can be cut at 18 inch intervals.
All 120 volt incandescent rope lights come with all the basic accessories needed to get your project started. If your project requires more than the basic accessory kit, you can purchase 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and controllers to complete your installation.Each Red 1/2 inch 120v Incandescent Rope Light spool comes with:
- (3) Power Cords - 1 cord will run up to 150ft
- (3) Power Connectors
- (3) End caps
- (3) Rope Light Splices
- (50) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 5.5 Watts|
|Cutting Intervals:||18 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|