For a pleasant and cost-effective solution to your lighting needs, choose our Blue 3/8 inch incandescent rope lights. Since these rope lights are thinner than the more common ½ inch version, they are ideal for small spaces, sharp bends, and tight cylinders. Incandescent rope lights can be used indoors or outdoors for your home or business. These lights come ready to use, all you need to do is install them and plug them into a 120V power source.
Blue 3/8 inch incandescent rope lights are wrapped in spools of 150 feet. They can be custom cut in 36 inch intervals to suit your specific project needs.
Each spool of 3/8 inch blue incandescent rope lighting comes with a basic set of accessories which will get you started on your project. If your project requires additional accessories, we have many 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers.
To upgrade to energy efficient LEDs, please see our selection of LED rope lights
. Each Roll of Blue 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.