Yellow Incandescent Rope Light - 120 Volt - 3/8 Inch - 150 Feet
- 17.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 150 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 36 Inches
- Light Output:
- 3/8" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- Incandescent 120 Volt Three Eighths Inch Rope Light Cut Sheet
- Incandescent 120 Volt Three Eighths Inch Rope Light Installation
- Incandescent Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Choose our yellow 3/8 inch incandescent rope lights to put some color in your lighting project. Our versatile and cost effective incandescent rope lights are the perfect solution where you need custom lighting. Great for use in your house, your business or organization, or brightening your landscape project.
Exceptionally flexible, yellow 3/8 inch rope lights are smaller and lighter than our standard diameter 1/2" rope lights. All incandescent rope light can be used indoors and outdoors when properly sealed.
Yellow 3/8 inch rope lights come in 150 foot spools and are can be cut in intervals of 36 inches. They also include basic accessories to get you started on the installation of your lights. For more complex projects, check out our 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible rope light controllers.
To upgrade to a more energy efficient option, visit our led rope lights page.All yellow 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Include:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 3 Watts|
|Cutting Intervals:||36 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||150 Feet|