Pearl White 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope lights give off a soft welcoming white light. The milky white opaque PVC used to encase the miniature bulbs provides an even consistent glow. Use them to elevate your business and home. 120v incandescent rope lights are great for accenting architectural features and highlighting landscaping design. They are safe to use indoors and outdoors when used as directed. 120v incandescent rope lights are a fun, easy, and economical way to achieve your lighting goals.
If you are looking for more energy efficient lights with a longer lifetime, check out our LED rope lights.
Pearl White rope lights come with a variety of basic accessories. We also have additional 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and controllers for larger lighting projects. Pearl White 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope lights can be cut every 18 inches, and come in 150 foot spools.
Each Pearl White 1/2 inch 120v Incandescent Rope Light spool comes with:
- (3) Power Cords - 1 cord will run up to 150ft
- (3) Power Connectors
- (3) End caps
- (3) Rope Light Splices
- (50) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.