Blue 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope lights offer a fun and cost-effective answer to your lighting needs. They can be used in practically any lighting situation thanks to their flexibility and ease of use. You can light up your home, business, and landscaping since 120v incandescent rope lights can be safely used indoors or outdoors.
All our 120v incandescent rope lights come with some basic accessories for simple lighting projects. If you need more than what comes with the spools, check out our 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers.
For your convenience, we offer incandescent rope lights in 150 foot bulk spools. They are cuttable in intervals of 18 inches. If you need shorter lengths, please see our selection of energy efficient LED rope lights.
Each Roll of Blue 1/2 inch 120v Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (3) Power Cords - 1 cord will run up to 150ft
- (3) Power Connectors
- (3) End caps
- (3) Rope Light Splices
- (50) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.