Use 1/2 inch incandescent rope lights for an economical lighting solution. Rope light gives you the ability to create custom accent lighting projects at home or in virtually any lighting application due to their flexibility and the fact that they can be cut to length in intervals of 18 inches. Choose from amber, blue, clear, green, pink, purple, red, white, or yellow.
If you need a longer lasting, more energy efficient solution, please see our selection of LED Rope Lights.
Rope light is an excellent product to use as cove lighting in hallways, bedrooms, or to bring a soft comfortable ambience to any room in the house. Use rope lighting to surround your eaves, gutters, and windows during the holidays, or wrap your trees and bring a beautiful accent to your deck or front porch.
Incandescent rope lighting can be safely used indoors or outdoors. However, your controller (if applicable) must be kept in a dry location.
Free Accessory Pack Included!
Spool comes complete with power cord and end cap pre-attached.
Each Kit Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 148 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
Mounting track and additional accessories sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.