Amber Incandescent Rope Light - 120 Volt - 1/2 Inch - 150 Feet
- 21.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 18 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- Incandescent 120 Volt Half Inch Rope Light Cut Sheet
- Incandescent 120 Volt Half Inch Rope Light Installation
- Incandescent Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Amber 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope lights offer an economical solution for your lighting needs. It gives you the ability to create custom accent lighting projects at home or in virtually any lighting situation due to their flexibility and ease of use. They can be safely used indoors or out.
Incandescent rope lights come in 150 foot spools and can be cut in intervals of 18 inches. Cut a single piece or make a long length. The choice is yours.
Each spool of amber rope lights come with a selection of accessories for basic lighting projects. If you have a more elaborate project in mind, check out our 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers.
If you need a longer lasting, more energy efficient solution, please see our selection of LED rope lights.Each Roll Includes:
- (3) Power Cords - 1 cord will run up to 150ft
- (3) Power Connectors
- (3) End caps
- (3) Rope Light Splices
- (50) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 5.5 Watts|
|Cutting Intervals:||18 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|