Look no further than our Red 3/8 inch incandescent rope light for your next lighting project. This fun and cost effective rope light solution will be sure to add flavor whether you are lighting your house, your business or organization, or brightening your landscape project. Easy to use and exceptionally flexible, red 3/8 inch rope light works for nearly all lighting projects. Incandescent rope light can be used indoors and outdoors. Red 3/8 inch incandescent rope lights come in 150 foot spools and are cuttable in intervals of 36 inches. They also include basic accessories to get you started on the installation of your lights. If you have some tough work arounds for your project, take a look at our 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers. To upgrade to an LED option, visit our LED rope lights selection. Each Roll of Red 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.