Pink 12 volt incandescent rope lights are a great for adding some fun pops of color to your boats, RV’s, cars, landscaping, or anything else where low voltage lights are needed. Just like our 120v incandescent rope lights, this 12 volt option is very flexible and easy to use. 12v incandescent rope lights are safe, portable, and can be used inside and out to make your lighting dreams come true.
Our pink 12v incandescent rope lights come in spools of 150 feet, and can be cut every 4 inches. They have a maximum run length of 20 feet per power source.
Low voltage rope lights come with everything you need for simple lighting projects. We also offer additional 12v incandescent rope light accessories if you are looking to create more elaborate lighting designs.
Each Pink 12v Incandescent Rope Light Kit Includes:
- (3) 12v Power Cords - 1 cord powers up to 20 feet of lights
- (3) 12v Power Connectors
- (3) 12v End Caps
- (3) 12v Inline Splices
- (50) C Style Clips
Rope light mounting track and additional accessories sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.