Purple incandescent rope lights offer an economical solution to your lighting needs. These easy to use lights provide a fun approach to your next lighting project. They are great for linear applications but are also flexible enough to work for almost all your lighting needs such as lighting your house, business, or landscape projects. The smaller diameter make these lights a great option for tight spaces and sharp bends. 3/8” rope lights are approved for use indoors and outdoors, covering a wide variety of lighting projects.
When you purchase our purple 3/8” rope lights, they will come in a 150 foot spool and include a kit of basic accessories to get you started in the installation process. Complex projects may require more than what is included with the spool so check out our 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers.
If you are looking for more energy efficient lights with a longer lifetime, check out our LED rope lights.
Each Roll of Purple 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.