Amber Incandescent Rope Light - 120 Volt - 3/8 Inch - 150 Feet
- 17.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 150 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 36 Inches
- Light Output:
- 3/8" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- Incandescent 120 Volt Three Eighths Inch Rope Light Cut Sheet
- Incandescent 120 Volt Three Eighths Inch Rope Light Installation
- Incandescent Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
If you are seeking an easy and economical lighting solution, look no further than our 3/8 inch amber incandescent rope lights. Their minimal footprint makes them ideal for tight spaces. The dynamic workability allows you to create your own custom lighting projects at home or at your place of business. Very easy to install and use, their flexible nature allows you to apply them to almost any lighting situation. Compatible indoors or outdoors.
3/8 inch amber incandescent rope lights come wrapped in 150 foot spools. If you need shorter lengths for you project, simply cut to size in intervals of 36 inches.
All our spools of incandescent rope lights come with a full set of accessories for your simple lighting projects. If you have a more complex project that requires more than what comes with the spool, check out our 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers.
If you need a more energy efficient, longer lasting solution, please see our selection of LED rope lights.Each Roll of Amber 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 3 Watts|
|Cutting Intervals:||36 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||150 Feet|