Purple 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light is a fun and economical way to add some pizzazz to your lighting project. Purple rope lights are incredibly flexible and easy to use. They are safe for indoor and outdoor use. Since rope lights are similar to real rope, they allow you to manipulate them into almost any shape. Rope lights are an easy and economical way to achieve your lighting goals and unique lighting designs.
Want to be more energy efficient? Try our purple LED rope lights.
Purple incandescent rope lights come in 150 foot spools and can be cut at the marked intervals every 18 inches.
All of our incandescent rope lights come with a free kit of basic accessories. If you need more than what is included, we also have additional 1/2 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and controllers to help you accomplish your project.
Each Purple 1/2 inch 120v Incandescent Rope Light spool comes with:
- (3) Power Cords - 1 cord will run up to 150ft
- (3) Power Connectors
- (3) End caps
- (3) Rope Light Splices
- (50) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.