Clear 3/8 inch 120V incandescent rope lights are a great low cost option for lighting projects in your home, business, or for landscaping. There are endless applications for clear 3/8 inch incandescent rope lighting including wrapping around bushes and trees, installing under counter tops, and outlining windows and eves.
Since our 3/8” rope lights are smaller than normal they are easier to use in close quarters and tight spaces. You’ll benefit from increased flexibility and lighter weight. This makes custom designs and overhead hanging even easier.
Clear 3/8” incandescent rope light is available to purchase in 150 foot spools and can be cut in 36 inch intervals.
Incandescent rope light comes with everything you will need to get started with a basic installation. Some projects do require more accessories and we have you covered. Check out our 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers to accessorize your order for your specific lighting project.
Want to save money? Choose our long lasting, energy efficient LED rope lights. Instead.
Every Spool of Clear 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.