Back by popular demand. The milky white opaque appearance of these 3/8” rope lights are ideal for so many installations. Soft and comfortable diffused white light output makes our 3/8 inch white incandescent rope light just right for you! Attract attention to your business or light up your home.
Smaller diameter makes them more flexible and lighter. Great for accenting architectural features and brightening your landscaping designs. Incandescent rope lights are flexible and are very easy to install on your own. Incandescent rope lights are compatible for most projects as they can be used indoors and outdoors.
Each rope light spool includes accessories for a basic installation. If your project requires more than what is included for a basic installation, stop by our accessories page to take a look at our 3/8 inch 120v incandescent rope light accessories and compatible controllers.
If you are looking for more energy efficient lights with a longer lifetime, check out our LED rope lights.
Each Spool of White 3/8 inch Incandescent Rope Lights Includes:
- (1) Power Cord - 1 cord runs up to 150 feet
- (1) Power Connector
- (1) End Cap
- (100) Mounting Clips
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.