Bring some comfort to your day with our custom cut Warm White SMD 3528 LED strip lights. Our 120-volt Warm White LED strip lighting shines at a color that will remind you of the warm candlelight feeling and are great for accent lighting projects. When you order custom cuts, you are able to specify the length of lights you need (in 19.5 inch intervals) and our trained staff will do all the work! Light up your Christmas display, brighten dull spots in your home, or attract attention to your business. Warm White SMD 3528 customizable LED light strips come heat sealed to weatherproof any seals so you can use your lights both indoors and outdoors.
Our 120 volt SMD 3528 strip lights are perfect for line voltage linear applications as well as great for other projects. Our custom cut SMD 3528 strip lights are extremely versatile and easy to use. If you need more than just a custom cut length or want to save a few dollars, then try out our 65 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
Check out our wide variety of accessories, and help make installation easier with mounting clips and track.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord (Pre-Installed)
- (1) Heat Sealed End Cap (Pre-installed)
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.