Go green today with our custom cut Green SMD 3528 LED strip lights! With our custom cuts, we will take care of all the necessary cutting and installation of the power cord and end cap. All you have to do is specify your desired length, mount the lights, plug them in and enjoy the wonderful green glow! Our versatile SMD 3528 LED strip lights are great for all your lighting needs from accent lighting to lighting your home or attracting attention to your business. Our custom cuts come sealed so they can be used either indoors or outdoors.
If you are looking for something that will be perfect for your line voltage linear applications, then try out our SMD 3528 LED strip lights. Also known as tape or ribbon lights, they are easy to use and versatile enough to be used in all your lighting applications. If you are looking for more than just a custom cut length, we offer 65 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights as well as 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
Stop by and check out our accessories page to add the finishing touches to your lighting project.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord (Pre-Installed)
- (1) Pre-Installed End Cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.