Choose our custom cut 120V blue LED strip lights if you don’t need an entire spool of strip lighting. Our experienced staff will cut your lighting to the length you need (in 1.64 foot intervals), install the power cord and end cap, and weatherproof the lights to ensure they work both indoors and outdoors. Our SMD 3528 strip lights are a great alternative for LED rope lights. Use for all your projects whether it be celebrating the holidays, lighting your home or business, or showing off your team’s colors at your tailgate party.
Use our 120 volt SMD 3528 LED strip lights for your line voltage linear applications. They can be applied to practically any situation as Blue SMD 3528 LED strip lights are very versatile and easy to use for anyone. Our lights are also sold in bulk so if you need more than just a custom cut, check out our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
If your project is more complex and requires more than just basic installation equipment, check out our accessories page.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord with rectifier (Pre-Installed)
- (1) Pre-Installed End Cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.