Discover why our 120-Volt Warm White LED light spool is the smart choice for you next task, decorative, or accent lighting project. The warm white LEDs in our Brilliant Brand strip lights provide a yellowish hue similar to that of a burning candle and will provide a warm pleasing white light that so many people prefer.
Strip lights (also known as LED ribbon or LED tape lights) are extremely versatile, easy to use, and can be used indoors and outdoors, making them an ideal solution for you next lighting project. Tiny LED chips are encased inside flexible, durable PVC. This protects them from damage and seals them from the elements while still allowing them flexibility to bend and move.
Each 148 foot long piece of strip light comes rolled onto a plastic storage spool. Simply spool off the length you need and cut to size in intervals of 19.5 inches. LED strip lights last longer, are more efficient, and can be used indoors or out.
For smaller projects consider one of our 65’ spools of SMD 3528 LED strip lights or choose one of our custom cut strip light lengths and we’ll do the work for you.
We also offer a full line of strip light accessories that will allow you to completely customize your installation.
Whether choosing lighting for the holidays or for decorating your home or business, a warm white LED light spool is sure to make a statement in your next lighting project.
Each Warm White LED Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Standard Power Cord with a power connector and inline rectifier
- (1) Plastic End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.