Pink LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 3528) - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.79 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V 3528 SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
If pink is your color but you don’t need an entire spool of lights, then buy our custom cut Pink SMD 3528 LED strip lights. We will cut your lights to your desired length (in intervals of 19.5 inches) and install the power cord and end cap, making your installation that much easier. Our Pink SMD 3528 strip lights are great for Valentines Day, Christmas, or any other special occasion. We also weatherproof all of our custom cuts so they can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Our SMD 3528 is a popular choice for projects where there is a requirement for line voltage linear applications. Our versatile 120 volt Pink SMD 3528 strip lights are extremely adaptable and will work for almost any project imaginable. For bulk orders, check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
If you want to fully customize your lights, check out our accessories page.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Power Cord with rectifier (Pre-Installed)
- (1) Pre-Installed End Cap made of PVC plastic
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 2.35 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 348 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0209 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 3.1 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.38 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.56 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||6 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|