Brighten your day with our 120 volt custom cut Yellow SMD 3528 strip lights! 120 volt SMD 3528 strip lights are a great solution for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinet lighting, or perimeter lighting. With our custom cut option, you are able to choose the length you need (in intervals of 19.5 inches) and our trained staff will cut it to your desired length, install a power cord and end cap, and heat seal all connections to ensure your lights are weatherproof. Choose custom cut Yellow SMD 3528 strip lights today to celebrate holidays, light up your home, or show off your team’s colors at your next tailgate party. Our strip lights are prepared so that they can be used for all projects indoors or outdoors.
Also known as tape lights or ribbon lights, our SMD 3528 strip lights are perfect for line voltage linear applications. They are actually useful for most applications as they are incredibly versatile and easy to use. If your project calls for more than just a custom cut, you can purchase our strip lights in 65 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
We also offer mounting clips and track on our accessories page.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-Installed 6 foot Power Cord
- (1) Plastic End Cap (Pre-installed)
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.