Yellow LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 3528) - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.79 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V 3528 SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Brighten your day with our 120 volt custom cut Yellow SMD 3528 strip lights! 120 volt SMD 3528 strip lights are a great solution for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinet lighting, or perimeter lighting. With our custom cut option, you are able to choose the length you need (in intervals of 19.5 inches) and our trained staff will cut it to your desired length, install a power cord and end cap, and heat seal all connections to ensure your lights are weatherproof. Choose custom cut Yellow SMD 3528 strip lights today to celebrate holidays, light up your home, or show off your team’s colors at your next tailgate party. Our strip lights are prepared so that they can be used for all projects indoors or outdoors.
Also known as tape lights or ribbon lights, our SMD 3528 strip lights are perfect for line voltage linear applications. They are actually useful for most applications as they are incredibly versatile and easy to use. If your project calls for more than just a custom cut, you can purchase our strip lights in 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
We also offer mounting clips and track on our accessories page.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-Installed 6 foot Power Cord
- (1) Plastic End Cap (Pre-installed)
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.22 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 180 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0108 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.6 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.38 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.56 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||72 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|