Red LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 3528) - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.79 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V 3528 SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Warm up to our 120 volt custom cut Red SMD 3528 LED strip lights today! Our SMD 3528 LED strip lights are the next evolution in rope lighting and provide a simple and versatile solution to your lighting needs. With our custom cut SMD 3528 LED strip lights, just specify the length that you need (in 19.5 inch intervals) and we’ll cut, install a power cord and end cap and ship them to you. It’s easy as that! Our custom cut Red SMD LED 3528 lights are perfect for special occasions such as holidays like Valentines day, showing off your team colors, or just attracting attention to your business. Our lights are great for any project and can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Our customers loved our 120 volt SMD 3528 LED strip lights for line voltage linear applications. Strip lights, also known as tape lights or ribbon lights, are great for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinet lighting, and perimeter lighting. If you need more than the lengths of custom cuts we offer, then check out our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
If you are looking to get the most out your lights, then stop by our accessories page.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 foot Power Cord
- (1) End Cap (Pre-installed)
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.66 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 97 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0055 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 0.82 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.38 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.56 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||30 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|