Warm up to our 120 volt custom cut Red SMD 3528 LED strip lights today! Our SMD 3528 LED strip lights are the next evolution in rope lighting and provide a simple and versatile solution to your lighting needs. With our custom cut SMD 3528 LED strip lights, just specify the length that you need (in 19.5 inch intervals) and we’ll cut, install a power cord and end cap and ship them to you. It’s easy as that! Our custom cut Red SMD LED 3528 lights are perfect for special occasions such as holidays like Valentines day, showing off your team colors, or just attracting attention to your business. Our lights are great for any project and can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
Our customers loved our 120 volt SMD 3528 LED strip lights for line voltage linear applications. Strip lights, also known as tape lights or ribbon lights, are great for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinet lighting, and perimeter lighting. If you need more than the lengths of custom cuts we offer, then check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
If you are looking to get the most out your lights, then stop by our accessories page.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Pre-installed 6 foot Power Cord
- (1) End Cap (Pre-installed)
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.