Get rid of the hassle of cutting your Cool White SMD 3528 LED strip lights today and let one of our trained staff members do all of the assembling! All you have to do is specify the length of lighting you need for your project (in 19.5 inch intervals) and we will install the power cord and end cap. 120 volt Cool White SMD 3528 LED strip lights are great for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinets, and for perimeter lighting. They can also brighten any dull spaces you have in your home or business. SMD 3528 lights are compatible for both indoor and outdoor projects.
120 volt SMD 3528 LED strip lights are the perfect solution for line voltage linear applications. Using advanced SMD technology, these strip lights are a hit for anyone looking for an alternative to rope lights. SMD 3528 LED strip lights are extremely versatile and easy to use for your next lighting project. If you want to buy in bulk and save a few dollars, check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
If you need more than just the basics that come with your custom cut LED strip lights, check out our accessories.
*Custom cut LED Strip Light sections are non-returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Power Cord with 6 foot lead (Pre-Installed)
- (1) Pre-Installed Plastic End Cap
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.