Cool White LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 3528) - Custom Cut
on custom cut orders over $25
*Contiguous U.S. Only
*Custom cut sections are non-returnable.
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 0.79 LBS
- Item Length:
- Custom Cut
- Cool White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V 3528 SMD LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Get rid of the hassle of cutting your Cool White SMD 3528 LED strip lights today and let one of our trained staff members do all of the assembling! All you have to do is specify the length of lighting you need for your project (in 19.5 inch intervals) and we will install the power cord and end cap. 120 volt Cool White SMD 3528 LED strip lights are great for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinets, and for perimeter lighting. They can also brighten any dull spaces you have in your home or business. SMD 3528 lights are compatible for both indoor and outdoor projects.
120 volt SMD 3528 LED strip lights are the perfect solution for line voltage linear applications. Using advanced SMD technology, these strip lights are a hit for anyone looking for an alternative to rope lights. SMD 3528 LED strip lights are extremely versatile and easy to use for your next lighting project. If you want to buy in bulk and save a few dollars, check out our 65 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights or our 148 foot spools of SMD 3528 strip lights.
If you need more than just the basics that come with your custom cut LED strip lights, check out our accessories.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) Power Cord with 6 foot lead (Pre-Installed)
- (1) Pre-Installed Plastic End Cap
- Custom cut lighting sections are cut to order and may not be returned or exchanged
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||Up to 145.96 Feet|
|LED Color:||Cool White - 6000-6500k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.97 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 292 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0166 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.46 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.38 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.56 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||168 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
I ordered two 19.5" strips, these little light provide plenty of light below the pot rack that I installed. I will be ordering more lights in the near future. Thank you!
Cool White LED Strip Light
I was not sure what to expect as I have never used a product like this. The light was great. It was used to illuminate a large parrots' cage. It simulates daylight, yet it is not too bright. The parrot seems to like it. My wife really likes it also. I could not find any other light to accomplish this unusual application. I will be using more of these lights in up coming projects.
Led rope light