Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Warm White LED Strip Light - 120 Volt - High Output (SMD 3528) - 65 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 8.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 65 Feet
- Warm White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.56 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- Cut Sheet:
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Installation
- 120V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Don’t get left in the dark. Choose SMD 3528 LED strip lights in warm white (AKA LED tape lights) and complete your next lighting project with style and function. Warm white LED strip lights are perfect for accent lighting, lighting your house, or brightening the dark and dull spots in your home.
Brilliant Brand SMD 3528 120-volt high-output LED lights are constructed from UV treated PVC to ensure a long lasting durable casing making them flexible, versatile, and easy to use. LED strip lights can be installed indoors and outdoors.
Energy efficient LED strip lights are perfect for almost any linear lighting application. They come rolled into 65-foot spools and can be customized by cutting them at the marked intervals every 19.5 inches. Basic installation items are included with each spool so you can get started on your project.
Sometimes the basics aren’t enough to finish your project, so swing by our LED strip light accessories page to find all the necessary parts for your installation. If you are looking for a larger spool, take advantage of bulk pricing by purchasing one of our 148 foot warm white SMD LED strip light spools. If you prefer a smaller length then consider having us custom cut your strip lights for you.
Each Warm White Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Standard Power Plug with a power connector and inline rectifier
- (1) End Cap made of PVC
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Warm White - 2800-3200k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.22 Watts
Watts Per 65ft Spool: 180 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0108 Amps
Amps Per 65ft Spool: 1.6 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Dimensions:||0.38 Inches x 0.25 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.56 Inches|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
|Lumen Output:||104 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|